Website Bank of America
Life's better when we're connected
The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA’sIncumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA’s. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered CA (Series 7, 63, 65, & 66). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
• Undergraduate degree preferred, Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required.
• Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 registration preferred; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations.
• Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is required.
• Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel).
• Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
NOTE: In addition to any of the Client Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered), this position may be hired into any of the Private Wealth Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.