Date(s) - 03/21/2022 - 04/01/2022
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Live Virtual REBOOT Workshop
Making the transition back to civilian life from the military to civilian life can be a difficult challenge, especially for the newer and younger generation of service men and women who were deployed several times to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Designed for active-duty service members, guard/reserves, veterans and dependents, the REBOOT Workshop™ is a series of behavior-based educational seminars that promotes a successful social transition from military service to civilian life.
The goal of the workshop is to assist veterans in re-framing their mindset from the military to civilian lifestyle, with all veterans achieving, within their potential, their goals in theTRANSITION DOMAINS of:
Employment and Career, Education, Living Situation, Personal Effectiveness & Wellbeing, and Community-Life Functioning.
REBOOT Workshop™ Features:
- Behavior-based training – Empowers veterans to be self-directed
- Comprehensive reorientation – Address FEARS/Changes military mindset
- Holistic – Addresses the whole-person (not just career)
- Life Satisfaction Assessment – Determines where cohort stands/feels
• Combines: Psycho-education + Vocational Rehabilitation + Wellness
- Peer-2-Peer Support with Navigation/Connections to community resources
- High Touch – Builds trust/confidence and long-lasting bonds
- Career DNA scan using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to map new careers
- All graduates are provided with ongoing Transition Management Assistance via our online Managing Your Transition Timeline 365 app
Note: this workshop is scheduled to meet the needs of transitioning service members stationed overseas in Hawaii, Guam, and Japan.