ELIGIBLE PERSONNEL ARE AS FOLLOWS: Veterans of all Wars, Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard of all branches of the Military and their Spouses.
Personnel should be within their 3 month window of separation. Be prepared to provide proof of your Separation. The following will be accepted prior to the beginning of Workshop: Page 13, TAD No-Cost Orders, DD-214, or proof of prior service .
Mission Valley – 4141 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA 92108
Oceanside – 1938 Avenida Del Oro, Oceanside, CA 92056
Orange County – 16355 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA 92618
Los Angeles – 5245 Pacific Concourse Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Hampton Roads - 1800 College Crescent, Virginia Beach, VA 23453
North County – 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096
- Enrollment for a workshop is not considered final until confirmed by the NVTSI Admissions Specialist.
- Web enrollments which are not confirmed via e-mail with the NVTSI Admissions Specialist within two weeks of the workshop start date may be considered invalid at the reserved seat assigned to another student.
- Enrollment will not be considered final and complete until the REBOOT Admissions Specialist receives a copy of the student’s No-Cost TAD orders and Proff of Separation two weeks prior to the workshop.
- All enrollment decisions will be made by the NVTSI Admissions Specialist. You will be notified 1 month prior to Workshop start date.
- Students must adhere to the REBOOT Workshop Code of Conduct or they may be asked to leave the workshop. Decisions of the Facilitators in this matter will be considered final.
- NVTSI reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop within two weeks of the start date.