Attention – Transitioning Military, Veterans and Spouses!
You are invited to attend a special Water/Waste Water Industry networking session for transitioning military and veterans hosted by the American Water Works Association & Water Environment Federation (AWWA|WEF) on Friday February 26 from 4 to 5:30PM at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Please join us for an in-depth look into this reliable industry that represents thousands of jobs across America. Meet managers, directors, and key decision makers during this unique networking opportunity and find out if a career in this industry is for you.
The Water and Wastewater Industry provides veterans with a chance to continue a mission-oriented career that directly gives back to the community where you live.
Here are the benefits of attending:
You will have a chance to learn about careers in the Water/Waste Water Industry as well as network with hiring managers, industry leaders from across the country and other military/veterans during a special evening event just for veterans.
- Join a recession-proof industry that is always hiring because of a constant and growing need for safe and clean water.
- There are current openings from entry level through supervisory and management across the Industry.
- Water and Wastewater jobs are everywhere- urban, rural and everywhere in between-since every community has a need for access to safe water.
- Careers in technical operations, engineering, management, customer service and more are available with utilities, city and county government and private service providers.
- Benefits of jobs in the Water and Wastewater Industry are comprehensive and similar if not identical to military benefits, including organization sponsored pensions.
- Jobs are portable. If you ever need to relocate, your knowledge and skills are transferrable and positions are available.