NVTSI is a San Diego-based 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to assisting veterans in adjusting to civilian life and securing meaningful employment by combining best-practice performance social solutions and techniques. The organization was established by a group of retired high ranking Naval and Marine Corps officers and workforce development professionals who seek to fill a tremendous gap in the continuum of veteran services.
Our mission is to assist veterans in making a successful transition from military service to civilian life, with all veterans achieving, within their potential, their goals in the transition domains of employment and career, education, living situation, personal effectiveness/wellbeing, and community-life functioning.
We do this by:
- Providing early-stage cognitive-behavioral educational intervention, to help veterans “re-boot” from military programming;
- Helping veterans transition successfully from the battle front to the home front;
- Assisting veterans in developing a successful reentry plan;
- Minimizing the effects of stress associated with service;
- Addressing social problems at their root cause;
- Helping transfer military training to America’s labor force;
- Creating an effective model that can be replicated nationally that complements existing services.