Indotronix has immediate needs for Electronic Assemblers in Dallas, TX. These roles require an Active DoD Secret Security Clearance. Applicants that hold an Active Secret Clearance should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org US Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
The Assemblers will be supporting defense related projects.
The ideal candidate will perform a variety of tasks using detailed work instructions to build technologically advanced parts / products. Duties will include assembly, disassembly, repair, and rework of various products. Job duties require excellent hand / finger dexterity and extreme attention to detail. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated history of initiative, strong work ethic, function well under pressure, and maintain a success-oriented attitude while working with diverse teams.
• Ability to work long periods while standing, bending, and walking
• J-STD-001 Solder Certification
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-tasks, set priorities, and adapt to change
• Flexible and motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong safety focus
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Enthusiastic, aggressive, self-starter with strong people skills
• Ability to work across multiple shifts / weekend work
• This position will be a 2nd shift position with initial training taking place on 1st or 2nd shift
High School Diploma or GED with three years of related manufacturing experience;
Military / Technical training in electronics may be substituted for manufacturing experience.
Skills: assembly, electrical assembly, solder, soldering, wire harness
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k